Lemongrass Essential Oil
Available in 1 oz size only.
Refresh, revive, and reboot with the zesty, clean essence of lemongrass! Lemongrass is the perfect go-to when you need an energy boost.
DirectionsFor aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as Olive, Grapeseed, Almond, or Jojoba oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
Caution: Many citrus essential oils are considered photo-toxic and exposure to sunlight should be avoided. Do not use if pregnant.
Ingredientslemongrass (cymbopogon flexuosus) oil
100% Pure & Natural
DID YOU KNOW?
- Lemongrass oil is a galactogogue, a substance or an agent that increases the formation of milk in the breasts
- The antimicrobial and antibacterial properties found in lemongrass is absorbed in the milk that aids in the prevention of infections that babies are prone to
- It has a very clean, crisp aroma, with a distinct citrusy lemon feel with a touch of botanical grasses. With botanical, earthy undertones, lemongrass isn’t overly sweet or cloying, just clean and refreshing
Uses and benefits:
- Reduces pain
- Fights depression
- Reduces high fever
- Protects wounds from being septic
- Strengthens gums and hair
- Reduces hemorrhaging
- Inhibits bacteria and fungal infections
- Reduces body odor
- Soothes inflammation and nervous disturbances