Tea Tree Essential Oil
Available in 1 oz size only.
The health benefits of tea tree oil are many! Also known as melaleuca, is well-known for its powerful antiseptic properties and ability to treat wounds.
DirectionsFor aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as olive, grapeseed, almond, or jojoba oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios. For external use only.
Ingredientsorganic tea tree (melaleuca altermifolia) oil
100% Pure & Natural
Benefits and uses:
- Promotes the absorption of nutrients from food and gives protection from diseases
- Helps cure viral infections like the common cold, influenza, mumps, measles, and pox
- Soothes itchy scalp, prevents dandruff, cradle cap, psoriasis, etc.
- Helps boosts the immune system
- Can help lower blood pressure
- Reduce fevers
- Provide pain relief
DID YOU KNOW?
Tea tree oil is used as a cure for almost all tropical infections and diseases by many natives.