White Tea Silky Leave-In
Choose a size:
Restore strength, luster and nourishment to thirsty hair with white peony tea extract and silk amino acids. Refresh your mane with this botanical infusion of herbal extracts that leaves your hair silky and manageable!
DirectionsSpray over hair as needed to soften, detangle, nourish, and moisturize dry or unruly curls, coils, or kinks. May be used after deep conditioning and left in, or as a daily refreshment. Works well on wet or dry hair.
Ingredientswater (aqua), certified organic white peony (bai mu dan) tea extract, certified organic virgin coconut (cocos nucifera) oil, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, stearalkonium chloride, certified organic jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) seed oil, certified organic extra virgin olive (olea europaea) oil, vegetable glycerin, glucono delta lactone, certified organic argan (argania spinsosa) oil, herbal hair complex (peppermint (mentha piperita) leaf extract, yucca (schidigera) leaf extract, horsetail (equisetum arvense) leaf extract, nettle (urtica dioica) leaf extract, melissa (melissa officinalis) leaf extract), silk amino acids, potassium sorbate, natural fragrance, grapefruit (citrus grandis) seed extract, soluble guar (cyamopsis tetragonoloba) gum, citric acid
- White peony tea extract contains antioxidant and astringent properties for healthy hair and scalp
- Properly hydrated hair becomes strengthened, preventing breakage and hair loss
- Coconut oil is known as one of the best natural moisturizers for the skin, scalp and hair. It easily penetrates the hair shaft to help reduce hair protein loss
- Detangles and conditions hair
- Light formula, can be used daily
antioxidant, astringent, conditioner, conditioning, detangling, heat protectant, helps hair grow, leave in, moisturizing, prevents breakage, strengthening, strengthens hair follicles, white peony tea extract