Last updated: 09/2015
At LifeOrganics, Inc. we believe in 100% Customer Satisfaction. However, due to the nature of our products, we only accept select returns once the order has been completed and shipped and/or picked up. All returns are at the discretion of LifeOrganics, Inc. Only products that are unopened and unused can be exchanged. Samples and trial sizes are not eligible for refund, and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Custom and personalized orders made specially for you are nonreturnable. Custom Order items are items where a customer has requested specific attributes (e.g., fragrance, ingredient, size).
*Please note: There will be a 20% restocking fee for all items that are returned.
To exchange an item:
In the event you should encounter a problem with a LifeOrganics, Inc. product, contact us within 3 business days of receipt of the product to discuss the matter. If approved, you will be issued an authorization code and your replacement order number.
To return an item:
- In the event you should encounter a problem with a LifeOrganics product, contact us within 3 business days of receipt of the product to discuss the matter. If approved, you will be issued an authorization code.
- Fill out the Refund/Return Request Form.
- Fax the form to (888) 616-7580, Attn: Orders Dept. or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wait 1-2 business days from the time your Request Form is faxed to our company to receive confirmation and approval of your request. If confirmation is not received within this time frame, please contact us immediately.
- Repack the product(s) in the original packing materials we used to ship them to you and enclose a copy of the completed Return Form.
- Once approval number has been issued, send the package via FedEx, UPS or an insured parcel post. Please retain the tracking number for your records.
Items can only be exchanged or returned following proper authorization LifeOrganics.
Please note: There will be a 20% restocking fee for all items that are returned. Customized or private label products are not eligible for return.
Shipping & Handling
Customers are responsible for the cost of fees associated with shipping and handling for returned merchandise.
Customers should place returned item(s) into the secured shipping package in which it arrived, and be sure to include the original order confirmation with the returned products. All items that are being returned must be postmarked within 7 days from the date of delivery.
If the product(s) were damaged during shipping, the customer should first contact the carrier and explain the damages to them, taking care to write down any instructions and/or information provided by the carrier. Next, contact LifeOrganics with information and/or instructions the carrier may have provided.
All online orders can be cancelled up to 24 hours after order has been placed, if not shipped. All wholesale orders can be cancelled up to 48 hours after processing has been submitted.