- Our default shipping agent is United States Postal Service (USPS). For larger orders, we will use United Parcel Service (UPS).
- We do not “up” our shipping costs in order to make a profit. Our base rate is determined by the weight of the items to be delivered. Online quotes are estimates based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges. If this occurs you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
- All orders are shipped from Chicago, IL. In cases of shipping arrangements other than standard ground service including expedited shipments, all additional charges will be the responsibility of the customer.
- LifeOrganics takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance.
- We currently do not require orders to be signed when delivered. However should customers want the signature required option, a fee of $5.00 will be charged.
- Alternative shipping method are available on request, however we take no responsibility for shipping that is arranged by our customers. This includes the following:
- Customers using their own shipping account;
- Customers using their own courier;
- Customers arranging for a third party to facilitate shipping.
Should a customer decide to handle their own shipping arrangements, we require that a waiver be signed. This ensures that we aren’t held accountable for any shipping issue outside of our control. Similarly, in the event that we receive a shipping related invoice under these conditions, it will authorize us to process the customer’s credit card.
Please note that in all instances where payment is required, a copy of the invoice will be forwarded with receipt for payment.
- All orders will be shipped within 5-7 business days. Back orders, though rare, will be automatically shipped once payment has been received and processed.