Product manufacturing and filling only as needed.
You send your formula, and we will manufacture it for you! Small to medium size production quantities available. All of the benefits, with none of the hassle! Truly low minimums (starts at 5 gallons) per product.
Small batch processing available for additional cost.
What should I know?
- Client onboarding fee* of $1,500 required to start the process; this fee is per product and is non-refundable
- Wholesale and bulk discounts available
- Product order requires separate purchase
- Final price is a custom quote based on raw ingredients in formula
- Timeline: 10-14 weeks (could be longer or shorter); see below for details
*Client onboarding fee includes: new project & account setup, preliminary consultation, client support, order processing, order production scheduling, client consultation, one (1) final tester, label application, standard packaging, bottling & filling.
What does the process look like?
Client Paperwork Received, Services Scheduled/Deposit, Pre-consultation
Client submitted benchmark/master sample
Ingredient sourcing & packaging
Formulation review/proof; testing & development
Product Sample/Tester Sent, Feedback, Product Quote Generated, Consultation #2
Final Approval & Product Order
Project Completion - Production & Packaging
A one-week buffer to ensure that we under-promise & over-deliver!
Note: The timeframe listed above is an estimate only; we’re assuming best-case scenario. As such we recommend you give yourself enough time in your project to account for unexpected things happening in the process. For example, delays may occur with raw ingredient delivery, customizations, additional products, artwork/label design, or any other scheduled services.
Start your Contract Manufacturing project today!
You can pay your onboarding fee here, then we'll follow up with you for more details and to get the process started.
- Onboarding fee is non-refundable.
- Onboarding fee includes: new project & account setup, preliminary consultation, client support, order processing, order production scheduling, client consultation, one (1) final tester, label application, standard packaging, bottling & filling.
Not interested in contract manufacturing?
Carry or develop a complete line with our stock products. Product sizes range from gallons to pails to drums.
Consider Private Label
Establishing your own line of products starting from our base formulae.