- You may place your order online at https://lifeorganics.co
- Wholesale orders have a minimum of 1 gallon
- Private Label has a minimum order of 1 case (32 units)
- Custom Private Label has a minimum order of 2 cases (64 units)
- Bulk wholesale has a minimum order of 5 gallons or 1 pail.
- All orders will be checked within 24 hours of receipt so that any discrepancies may be addressed. Please ensure that all orders are accurate prior to submitting online.
- Once an order has been confirmed, and has entered the processing period, any modifications to an order will be assessed a fee.
- NO UNAUTHORIZED RETURNS. Due to the nature of the products that we sell, returns are not accepted, except in particular cases. Please review our Return Policy thoroughly before submission of your order.
Payments received before 5pm CST will be processed the same business day.
Payments submitted after hours will post the next business day.
Order processing timeframe begins once payment has posted and cleared. Any order changes or modifications may incur an additional fee.
[COVID Update] All wholesale orders have a standard processing time of 2-3 weeks.. Please note: during busy seasons (March, July, December) processing timeframe may increase by one (1) week.
All bulk wholesale orders have a standard processing time of 3-4 weeks. Please note: during busy seasons (March, July, December) processing timeframe may increase to 1-2 weeks.
- Our default shipping carrier for sample orders is United States Postal Service (USPS). For wholesale and private label orders, we will use FedEx or United Parcel Service (UPS).
- We do not “up” our shipping costs in order to make a profit. Our base rate is determined by the weight of the items to be delivered. Online quotes are estimates based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges. If this occurs, and it is significant, you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
- All orders are shipped from Chicago, IL. In cases of shipping arrangements other than standard ground service including expedited shipments, all additional charges will be the responsibility of the customer.
- LifeOrganics takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products with standard insurance.
- We currently do not require orders to be signed when delivered. However should customers want the signature required option, a fee of $5.00 will be charged.
- Alternative shipping method are available on request, however we take no responsibility for shipping that is arranged by our customers. This includes the following:
- Customers using their own shipping account;
- Customers using their own courier;
- Customers arranging for a third party to facilitate shipping.
Should a customer decide to handle their own shipping arrangements, we require that a waiver be signed. This ensures that we aren’t held accountable for any shipping issue outside of our control. Similarly, in the event that we receive a shipping related invoice under these conditions, it will authorize us to process the customer’s credit card.
Please note that in all instances where payment is required, a copy of the invoice will be forwarded with receipt for payment.