If you have a formulation idea or a product you'd like to duplicate, we can custom-formulate the requested ingredients into the desired product.
What is product development?
Product development is the process of development/formulation of a product (or product line) exclusively for your business and available only at your location(s).
We don’t sell or share your unique formula to anyone else.
How does it work?
We develop formulas, do the necessary testing, help you with packaging, manufacture and ship finished products to your facility.
The formula that’s created is specifically for your company and is exclusive for you.
Things to know:
- Client onboarding fee* of $1,750 required to start the process; this fee is per product and is non-refundable.
- MOQ (minimum order quantity) of 250 units required
- Wholesale discounts apply
- Product order requires separate purchase; final quote is based on raw ingredients in formula
- Average timeframe: 24-28 weeks
*Client onboarding fee includes: new project & account setup, preliminary consultation, client support, order processing, order production scheduling, client consultation, one (1) final tester, label application, standard packaging, bottling & filling.
What does the process look like?
Pre-consultation, Client Paperwork Received, Services Scheduled/Deposit
Initial Formulation/Lab Testing & Development
Product Sample/Tester Sent & Feedback
Consultation #3, Sample Modification(s)/Updates
Product Sample/Tester #2 Sent & Feedback
Tester #3 Sent (Final Checklist)
Consultation #4 (if needed), Approval & Product Order
Project Completion - Production & Packaging
A one-week buffer to ensure that we under-promise & over-deliver!
Note: This timeframe is an estimate only. We assume best-case scenario when listing the above timeline. Delays may occur with raw ingredient delivery, customizations, additional products or testers, artwork/label design, or any other specialized services.
Get Started with Product Development Today!
You can pay your onboarding fee here, then we'll follow up with you for more details and to get the process started.
- Onboarding fee is non-refundable.
- Onboarding fee includes: new project & account setup, preliminary consultation, client support, order processing, order production scheduling, client consultation, one (1) final tester, label application, standard packaging, bottling & filling.
Not interested in product development?
Carry or develop a complete line with our stock products. Product sizes range from gallons to pails to drums.
Consider Private Label
Establishing your own line of products starting from our base formulae.